Asha Tea Time
Date(s) - 12/12/2016
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Sitar Indian Restaurant
Categories No Categories
What is it? Asha Tea Time is one of a kind networking event for women & will take place the 2nd Thursday monthly at 5PM-6:30PM. We wanted to create a venue to educate and empower women to make a difference in our community. We will have guest speakers who are achievers, entrepreneurs and leaders in our community as well! Tea and light refreshments will be served along with ice breaker and networking games to make the time fruitful and fun!
Top 10 reasons why you should attend this event:
1. To increase your visibility.
2. To start relationships that will lead to strategic alliances, new job opportunities, joint ventures, mentorship, and referrals.
3. To become connected to key people in the community and within your target market.
4. To learn from and to be motivated by powerful speakers and from each other.
5. To find suppliers and solutions to your problems.
6. To hone your marketing message.
7. To socialize.
8. To build relationships.
9. To break out of your comfort zone.
10. To feel the energy of like-minded individuals!
Questions and/or interested in becoming a sponsor for one or more Asha Tea Time events? Contact us at (256) 698 – 4446 or email@example.com