Picnic Potato Salad
Don’t forget the chopped dill pickles in this fun picnic recipe from Janice Bush of Baldwin County.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, washed and cubed
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut up
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ cup dill pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup white or yellow onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper
Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and cook on medium until potatoes are tender. Drain. In separate bowl, mix celery salt, pickles, onions, mustard and mayonnaise and pour over potatoes. Add eggs and mix well; add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle bacon bits over the top.