|Recipe : Entry # 5850|
|MrEasy Stuffed Manicotti|
|Tallapoosa River EC|
|8 each manicotti shells, cooked and drained
1/2 pound ground beef chuck
1/2 pound spicy or hot pork sausage
1 clove garlic, minced
1-cup cottage cheese
4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup mayonnaise
16 ounces of favorite spaghetti sauce
1/2 tsp dried oregano
|1. Brown beef, sausage and garlic and drain well.
2. Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, salt and mayonnaise in a medium sized bowl. Stir in browned meat.
3. Fill each manicotti shell with the meat and cheese mixture and place in a 2-quart oblong or equivalent casserole dish that has been greased or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan cheese and cover with lid to dish or foil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.