|Recipe : Entry # 5914|
|Cream Cheese Bacon Bites|
|Central Alabama EC|
|4-5 ounces cream cheese, softened
5-6 slices of bacon, cooked
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 can crescent rolls
|1. Combine all items except crescent rolls
2. Unroill crescent rolls on to a cutting board. Pinch seams together.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over top of dough. Be sure to get all the way to the side edges.
4. Roll jelly roll style from the long side (or if you want just a few really big rolls, roll from the short end.
5. Cut rolls every 1/2 to 3/4 inches. Place on baking tray. Don't worry if they get a little mushed, the dough is forgiving and will still puff up perfectly.
6. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for 1 minute before removing and serving.