|Recipe : Entry # 9104|
|Anna Catherine Douglas|
|Peanut Butter Blender Muffins|
|May: Junior Cooks|
|1 medium banana
¼ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp honey
½ cup peanut butter (You may substitute almond butter)
5/8 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
|1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Put all ingredients in blender, except for chocolate chips, and blend well.
3. Grease muffin pan or use cupcake liners
4. Fill muffin cups about 1/3 full then sprinkle chocolate chips on the top of each muffin.
5. Stir each muffin gently with a toothpick just enough to incorporate chocolate chips
6. Bake for 14 mins. Makes 12 regular size muffins (or 24 mini muffins).
|Tell us about your recipe|
|This muffin recipe uses no flour so they are a healthier alternative to regular muffins. They make a tasty after-school treat and super easy for a junior cook to make.|